Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Birthday cards- Bring on the cake

Hello friends,
A short and quick post to show the birthday cards i created for this month's  Paru's card making Challenges.

You can visit the blog by clicking HERE
Back to my card, i made it using cheery lynn card cover die and digi image "ÿou blow me away" i got from my previous DT kit.
I used white cardstock for die cutting. Layered it over marun shimmer cardstock. Used Studio g tag and sentiment stamp. Added butterfly from kaisercraft stamps and digi image from sasayaki digital stamp.
You can check my other cards made using same set by clicking HERE.
I coloured the images using zig clear brush markers.
Hope you like my simple yet cute card.
Entering it to following challenges

paruscardmakingchallenges



No comments:

Post a Comment